From mid to high-speed case packers and tray packers, we deliver innovative design, cutting edge technology and precise product control to create the most effective case packing/tray packing solution for your application.
Horizontal Load Case Packers & Tray Packers
This Simplifies Everything. A case packer developed on new technology and 55+ years of product and material control experience, resulting in next-level simplicity. Simple operation. Simple maintenance. Simply next-level performance.
Maximum performance offering industry leading speed and efficiency, Axiom® case packers are extremely adaptable to meet the most demanding applications.
- Up to 45 cases or trays/minute
- Intermittent motion
- Custom inline, right angle or counter flow infeed options
- View Axiom IM »
- Up to 100 cases or trays/minute
- Continuous motion
- High speed product control
- View Axiom ARC »
Product collating and case and tray packing solutions.
OPTX WA – Continuous Motion Wraparound Case Packer
- Up to 70 or 80 packs/minute based on pitch
- 20″ (508 mm) x 14″ (356 mm) x 16″ (406 mm) max size range
- View OTPX WA »
- Up to 30 or 60 cycles/minute
- 14″ (355 mm) x 12″ (305 mm) x 22″ (558 mm) max size range
- View OTPX T-30/60 »
Unprecedented efficiency and economy. The Invex® IM case packers blend the perfect combination of technology and design to achieve high performance for mid-range case packing applications.
Top Load Case Packers & Tray Packers
Our top loading and product collation technologies ensure optimum interaction between product, packaging materials and machinery to create the most effective case packers for your application.
TriVex® RL & RLi
- Up to 25 cases/minute
- Cartesian and vision guided Delta robot configurations
- Our most versatile top load systems
- View TriVex RL & RLi »
TriVex® SL & SLi
- Up to 25 cases/minute
- Dual SCARA robotic solution
- The simplest retail ready case packer on the market
- View TriVex SL & SLi »
Bottom Load Case Packers & Tray Packers
The compact footprint, pre-load product collation, smooth case loading, and use of bottom load RSC cases provide an automation alternative when top loading is not a suitable option.
- Up to 15 cases/minute
- Ideal for heavy products such as tubs, jugs, bottles and cartons
- Gentler product handling alternative to drop packers
- View Ascend »