Experience, innovation and dedication to customer satisfaction are part of our unique brand of equipment refurbishment and modification services. Producers from a wide variety of industries maximize productivity and extend the useful life of their secondary packaging equipment with our range of solutions from light modifications to complete ground-up refurbishments. We refurbish and modify case and tray packers, cartoners, sleevers, multi-wrappers and shrink packers.
We can help:
- Increase speed
- Expand product size range to accommodate new and modified products
- Handle new package designs such as tray to wraparound, wraparound to tray or knockdown to wraparound
- Upgrade machine controls to PLC, providing additional options for machine functions as well as replacement of obsolete components.
- Add alternative infeed or product collation systems to increase machine efficiencies
- Upgrade appropriate drive technologies to simplify machine functions, resulting in easy product changeover and a maintenance-free system
- Upgrade guarding for increased machine function visibility, aesthetics and operator safety in order to meet compliance with current NFPA, OSHA and ANSI standards
- Complete ground-up refurbishment to fit your requirements, resulting in a simpler machine with fewer moving parts to maintain
- Provide Enhancement Bulletins to supply you with the most recent technologies/designs
- Potential production line efficiency assessments from a qualified engineer to identify recommendations to improve line KPIs