Performance and Efficiency From Top to Bottom
The Ascend Bottom Loader is a compact, fully automated machine designed to load flexible and/or complex shaped products into cases. Best suited for tubs, cylindrical and heavy products, the Ascend will meet your specific packaging requirements and deliver the ideal solution for your low speed packaging need.
Ascend Bottom Loader Features
- Speeds to 15 cases per minute
- Simple and repeatable changeovers
- A variety of infeeds and metering techniques for efficient product handling
- Powder coated steel frame construction
- Small footprint saves valuable floor space
- Designed for efficient sanitation
Contact Douglas Machine for detailed specifications.
All new packaging equipment manufactured and supplied by Douglas Machine Inc. is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the time period specified below. The warranty period commences from the date the equipment is shipped from our facility.
- Base Frame: Lifetime
- Douglas Standard Components: 3 years
- Buyer Specified Components: 1 year
Some limitations and restrictions apply.
For complete information, contact Douglas Machine Inc.
Ascend Bottom Loader
Other Product Literature
InVex IM Case Packers & Loaders
TriVex Case Packers & Loaders
Contour Shrink Wrap Systems
VS Shrink Wrappers