Adaptable Performance Without Fail
Apex sleevers offer class-leading paperboard solutions for a wide range of products, sleeve styles and pack configurations. With speeds up to 300 sleeves per minute, easily adaptable product handling options, advanced servo technology and heavy gauge stainless steel construction, Douglas delivers a non-stop powerhouse of performance, versatility and reliability.
- Speeds up to 300 sleeves per minute
- Advanced servo technology
- Simple and repeatable changeovers
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel tubular construction
- Simple solutions for wraparound, drop-through or neck-through sleeve applications
- Wide range of pack configurations
Douglas offers appropriately applied technologies for infeed conveying, collating and loading solutions that increase line efficiencies for soft, semi-rigid and rigid containers
- Simple balanced lane product infeeds use surge control to enhance line efficiency by increasing or decreasing machine speed to maintain pace with product delivery.
- Timing screws are used for surgeable, semi-rigid containers requiring grouping, spacing, or separation prior to sleeve introduction.
- Side selectors are beneficial for soft products with minimal surface contact area that are susceptible to varied surge conditions.
- Star wheels are used for soft products requiring surge control and spacing prior to sleeve introduction.
- For products requiring orientation prior to sleeving, unique live belt turning reliability
Fast, repeatable changeover feature offers multiple enhancements.
Repeatability – rail positions are recipe-driven and locked in place to within +/- 1/32″
Flexibility – ability to place lanes where desired as opposed to centerline or fixed side adjustments and more customer options for generating product-specific recipes
Durability – infeed rail’s holding force can withstand high product pressure
Ergonomics – minimizing manual adjustments maximizes efficiency and promotes safety in the work environment
- Machine functions operate simultaneously instead of one at a time, dramatically increasing efficiencies.
- Servo motors are readily programmed with excellent capability to adapt to changes and adjustments.
- Fast, repeatable changeovers and simple adjustments when products or materials vary slightly.
- Smooth, quiet operation reduces component wear for lower maintenance cost.
- On-board diagnostics provide simple troubleshooting from the HMI.
Precision sleeve blank and product control ensures consistent non-stop production for all product types.
Contact Douglas Machine for detailed specifications.
The Apex Series easily accommodate large size ranges and pack-patterns for the food and beverage industries.
All new packaging equipment manufactured and supplied by Douglas Machine Inc. is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the time period specified below. The warranty period commences from the date the equipment is shipped from our facility.
- Base Frame: Lifetime
- Douglas Standard Components: 3 years
- Buyer Specified Components: 1 year
Some limitations and restrictions apply.
For complete information, contact Douglas Machine Inc.
Other Product Literature
Douglas Corporate Capabilities
Axiom Case Packers & Sealers
Invex IM Case Packers & Loaders
TriVex® SL & SLi Case/Tray Packers
TriVex® RL & RLi Case/Tray Packers
Contour 30/60 Shrink Wrap Systems
Contour 80/105/150 Shrink Wrap Systems
VS Shrink Wrappers
Vantra IM Cartoner
Stratum Robotic Palletizing Systems