Technical Machine Training
Douglas’ Technical Machine Training provides high levels of technical training to strengthen your staff’s technical skills and streamline the performance of your staff and machine. With a well trained staff, satisfied with knowing how to do their job well, your organization will benefit from increased performance and maintain its competitive edge.
- Introductory Hands-on Training
- Start-up & Shutdown
- Machine Changeover
- Formal Training (Operation and Maintenance)
- Advanced Technical Training (Advanced Maintenance and Engineering)
- Training Manual
- Multimedia Presentation
- Job Aids (optional)
Customized job aids satisfy the need for easy access to simple instructions that are enhanced with color images and illustrations.
- Control panel descriptions provide an excellent operator guide for machine start-up, shutdown, and routine operation
- Laminated footprint for adjustment site map location to increase the efficiency of machine adjustments
- Shrink film knife blade replacement that includes an easy step-by-step written and visual guide
- Quick reference changeover guide: A sturdy 5″ x 7″ flip chart that includes a machine photo of each adjustment, changeover
descriptions and chart, and a floor plan displaying adjustment points
- Case blank folding procedure for relating machine adjustments to the case blank
- (A 3-D illustration animates your blank as it folds into a completed case)
For complete information, contact Douglas Machine Inc.