Improve Your Bottom Line With The Douglas Reliability Assurance Program
The Douglas Reliability Assurance Program provides comprehensive and timely machine inspection, audit, and analysis services to help improve your bottom line.
Our goal is to provide the knowledge and services required to help your maintenance goals and ensure maximum productivity.
Base Package Includes:
- Timely scheduled visits over a twelve month period, based on individual needs
- Visual inspection for worn or broken parts, reducing unscheduled downtime and catastrophic failures
- Thermal imaging inspection, reducing unnecessary repairs and avoiding revenue loss from unplanned downtime
- Materials assessment to ensure the machine is appropriately adjusted and the materials are suitable for the machine
- Line assessment to evaluate for redundant tasks and operation efficiencies
- Automatic notification of Firmware upgrades
- Informal hands-on training
- Preventive maintenance job aid to identify key components, inspection points, and maintenance procedures, taking the guesswork out of maintenance schedules
- Simple machine adjustments by an experienced technician to increase efficiencies
- Parts usage/stock parts review for an accurate parts inventory and a reduction of costly downtime due to out-of-stock critical parts
- A comprehensive report detailing each completed task with recommendations
For More Information, Contact Jeff Snider