Douglas provides informative and easy to understand Operator and Service machine documentation. Optional job aids simplify daily operator and service procedures and help language barriers.
- Two operator manuals (provided at machine shipment)
- One set of vendor supplied OEM bulletins (provided at machine shipment)
- One CD containing the following electrical documentation
- Electrical drawings (.pdf and .dxf format)
- Electrical program (PLC program)
- Operator screens (.pdf and HMI program)
- Two service manuals, includes bill of materials and recommended spare parts list
- One set of assembly prints (printed or electronic – .pdf only).
- If both printed and electronic are required, additional charges apply
- One CD containing .pdf files of the operator and service manuals, and the bill of materials, recommended spare parts list, and factory settings in MS Excel
For Complete Information Contact Douglas Machine Inc.