The Missing Piece to Complete your Packaging Line
Designed to be integrated with Douglas packing and cartoning equipment, the Stratum completes your packaging process from start to finish. This palletizing system dispenses and conveys pallets, meters cases on the product infeed plus utilizes robotics to palletize cases and apply slip sheets. Take the next step towards seamless integration and add the finishing touch your customers have come to expect.
Benefits & Features
- Pick and place of single or multiple cases, including an entire row
- Capable of single-in, single-out or multi-in and multi-out
- Runs up to 40 packages per minute
- Optional integration of third party stretch wrapping equipment
- Allen-Bradley HMI interface
- Infeed conveyor and robot pedestal
- Multiple robot models available based on application requirement
- Design configurations optimize robot utilization, case handling and pallet handling
- Slip sheet rack
- Guarding fence and light curtain discharge
The pallet magazine dispenses pallets onto a conveyor at a rate of up to 90 pallets per hour. To increase performance dependent on environment, the dispenser works with a conveyor on either side or out the back.
This system is automatic, eliminating the need for the operator to manually intervene with each pallet. It is also capable of handling pallets with broken boards or defects.
Having its own HMI offers great flexibility and increased functionality by being a standalone unit with its own start/stop capabilities.
|Product Rate:||40 cases per minute|
|Size Range:||Soft Limit Minimum: 4″ x 3″ x 6″
Soft Limit Maximum: 17″ x 12″ x 22″
* DOT x Vertical x Across Machine
|Pallet Styles:||Capable of running custom pallets upon request|
|Pack Pattern:||Determined using Fanuc Roboguide software|
All new packaging equipment manufactured and supplied by Douglas Machine Inc. is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the time period specified below. The warranty period commences from the date the equipment is shipped from our facility.
- Base Frame: Lifetime
- Douglas Standard Components: 3 years
- Buyer Specified Components: 1 year
- Robot: 1 year (extended warranty available)
Some limitations and restrictions apply.
For complete information, contact Douglas Machine Inc.
Stratum Robotic Palletizing Systems
Other Product Literature
Douglas Corporate Capabilities
Axiom Case Packers & Sealers
Invex IM Case Packers & Loaders
TriVex® SL & SLi Case/Tray Packers
TriVex® RL & RLi Case/Tray Packers
Contour 30/60 Shrink Wrap Systems
Contour 80/105/150 Shrink Wrap Systems
VS Shrink Wrappers
Vantra IM Cartoner